|Walkway from driveway to front door.|
|Another shot of the driveway. I like the way my car looks in the neighborhood :)|
|Driveway and garage|
|This is what it will look like in our yard. I'm glad it's way off to the side so it shouldn't get in our way.|
|Our stairs are almost complete... I love them!|
|Obviously a lot of cleaning up to do.|
|Greg checking out the shower (there's a crack in the floor) :(|
|Thermostats are in.|
|View from the front door through to the family room/kitchen. I love the hardwood!|
|Opposite view (from kitchen through to front door). That's the powder room door ajar on the right.|
|Family room on left, morning room on right. Oven is still just hanging out.|
|Closeup of the carpet and vinyl. I picked a bad day to forget my camera. These phone shots are not very good.|
My punch-list continues to grow. I hope we can do our pre-settlement demonstration fairly soon so they can fix most of the issues before settlement. Here's an updated list (so far):
1. Roofing tie-downs sticking out of shingles.
2. Where does gutter at front left of house outlet to?
3. Front door lock is crooked.
4. Powder room door doesn't close all the way.
5. Cracked garage doorstop.
6. Crack in master bath shower floor.
7. Drywall at corner of kitchen (there was a hole that they did a poor job of patching up).
8. Hole in one of the study french doors.
9. Various paint/stain splotches.
10. Two scratches on kitchen cabinets.
11. Crooked corner in powder room.
12. Bad piece of wood in powder room floor.
13. Morning room slider does not lock or closer properly.
14. Nail pop in trim of front door.
15. Back outside light missing.
16. Garage window trim missing.
17. Master bath drawer has a huge knot (not sure if they will fix this, but it's worth a shot).
18. Paint/scratches on windows.
19. Drywall in garage not complete.
Hopefully I will be crossing lots of things off of this list in the near future. I also hope to get some better "almost complete" pictures of our house soon.