Joss & Main Exclusive online private sales for the home

Monday, July 13, 2015

Vote for Me Please!!!

Please forgive my absence as there have been some HUGE changes going on in my life in 2015 (which I will get into later), but right now I need some huge support from my blog friends!  My DIY painted backsplash was selected as one of the top six finalists for Frogtape's "Earn Your Stripes Contest" and now it's up to public vote to choose the $5,000 grand prize winner!

Anyone with a valid email address can vote up to once a day (so if you have more than one email address like me, you can vote mulitple times a day!).  Here is the link to vote for me:

http://earnyourstripes.readysetpromo.com/vote.html?__entry=5933774

Please vote often and share on facebook, your blogs, and with all of your family and friends!


If you are interested in seeing details on my project, you can check out my blog post here.  Please vote often and share on facebook, your blogs, and with all of your family and friends!

Thank you guys soooo much for your support!  I appreciate it very much!


3 comments:

I am so thrilled that you stopped by and I loooove comments! Leave me some love and I will respond shortly. Peace and love – Colette.